- Ammonia free hair color cream
- Cover grey hair
- Visible shiny reflects for up to 28 shampoos
- Reusable Bath of Brilliance conditioner with Royal Jelly (60ml
- 4x more glossy hair
OverviewFirst grey hair ? Don't panic ! Succumb to Casting's irresistible ultra brilliant and visible reflects.
Blends away first grey hair for a natural-looking color that lasts up to 28 shampoos.
4 times more glossy hair thanks to its new reusable bath of brilliance conditioner enriched with Royal Jelly (60ml).
Intense nutrition for satin-soft voluptuous easy to detangle hair : the perfect match for long to very long hair!
Ideal for a first hair color, its no ammonia cream formula is easy to apply and doesn't drip.
With Casting Crème Gloss, hair color isn't a chore anymore, it's a real pleasure thanks to its fruity fragrance.
Irresistible Chocolates, tempting Caramels, sweet Moccas… There must be a glossy glossy reflect perfect for you!
This pack contains: 1 ammonia free hair color cream (48ml), 1 developer cream (72ml), 1 Bath of Brilliance conditioner enriched with Royal Jelly ( 60ml), 1 pair of protective gloves, 1 instruction leaflet.
Direction to use / Beauty Tips / Expert advicesCasting Crème Gloss is easy to apply.
Step 1 : Wet your hair without washing it and squeeze it well before application. This facilitates the impregnation and the color homogeneity on your hair.
Step 2 : Put your gloves on. Open the developer bottle (2) and pour the entire coloring cream (1) inside. Put the cap of the developer (2) back and shake vigorously to obtain a perfectly homogeneous mixture.
Step 3 : Unscrew imperatively the end of the applicator tip (2) immediately after mixing to avoid projections of product or burst of the bottle.
Step 4 : Application:
- Your hair is natural or has been colored more than 3 months ago: apply on full hair starting with the roots and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Your hair has been colored less than 3 months ago: apply only on roots for 15 minutes and then apply on lengths and tips for 5 additional minutes.
Step 5: Add a little of warm water and massage well the hair for better color result. Rinse until the water runs clear.
Step 6: Spread a generous quantity of Bath of Brilliance conditioner all over your hair. Leave on for 5 minutes for intense nutrition then rinse well.
Hair Expert advices:
- If you have a lot of grey hair, leave on the product for 5 more minutes. If you have more than 70% of grey hair, Casting is not the ideal product for you. You might prefer using L'Oreal Paris Excellence for more grey coverage.
- Reuse your Bath of Brilliance Royal Jelly conditioner for 4 times glossier hair overtime.
- If you hesitate between two shades, always choose the lighter one.